cvs snapshots

From: Alastair
Subject: cvs snapshots
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:58:00 +1200 (NZST)

hey there,

i've been trying to download your latest cvs snapshots over the last
couple of days (I've been trying different ones), but whenever I try to
bunzip2 them, it gets all the way through to what I assume must be the end
(I'm not sure), and then get an error along the lines of:

bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

using 'tar jxfv file.tar.bz2'. When uncompressing the core cvs snapshot, I
get up to core/gui/Headers/gnustep/gui/NSLayoutManager.h before it falls
over. Taking a look at this file, it appears to be totally screwed, and I
get similar problems with all the other files...

Sorry to hassle you, and I'm guessing 'webmasters' probably wasn't the
best place to send this email... I guess I'm wondering if its my problem
or yours.

Thanks,

-Alastair