Has your site been hacked???

From: Judy Ashworth
Subject: Has your site been hacked???
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:15:08 -0500

Dear GNUstep Webmaster:

I'm getting some very weird stuff from your site. It looks to me as though
you've been hacked, or perhaps the wrong index.html file was loaded. I
suggest you check it out.

The company I work for is using GNUstep as a replacement for WebObjects and
we are pointing our customers to this site for information.

Please feel free to reply if you have further questions. If you provide a
toll-free number, I'd be happy to call you. Or you may call 512-206-2913.

- Judy Ashworth