Use of gnustep in commercial project

From: Bernard Giltrap
Subject: Use of gnustep in commercial project
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:44:48 +0100

Hi

We are currently working on a range of home console based systems and are
writing to inform you
that we will be using gnustep as one of the main components in an a portable
application layer.

1.Could you please provide the most appropriate contact regarding technical
and promotional issues

2. We are working on developing a community based system based on the work
of http://www.kommunity-systems.com/ for the ownership of the developed
hardware and as "Gnustep" software will be  a part of this key contributors
should be involved.

Please forward any questions you have we will provide you with further
details shortly.

Kind Regards

Bernard Giltrap
ideas2reality