gnustep-base, gnustep-gui

From: Bumsoo Kim
Subject: gnustep-base, gnustep-gui
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:34:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have downloaded all the necessary files for building GNUstep from the
main ftp server (ftp.gnustep.org), but there seems to be a problem with
two files from "core" directory.  When I try to decompress the base file,
I get this:

gunzip: gnustep-base-1.0.2.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated

Same error message occurs with the latest version on gnustep-gui:

gunzip: gnustep-gui-0.7.0.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--format violated

All other files decompressed successfully.  I have tried to download them
again, but the problem persists.

Could you please check if the files are corrupted in the server?
Thank you very much and I think you guys are doing an excellent job.

-bk