Trellian FTP

From: Tyson Richards
Subject: Trellian FTP
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:55:14 +1000

Hello,

My name is Tyson Richards from Trellian Internet Software.
We produce an award winning FTP client called Trellian FTP.

Trellian FTP
http://www.trellian.com/ftp/

We have just been browsing your site and have found it to be very good, with
a lot of great features to it.

I was wondering how we would go about being considered to be one of your
preferred FTP clients and mentioned on your upload page?  I can provide a
free serial number for your use if you need to evaluate it. Thanks.

My email address is:

address@hidden

Kind Regards,
  Tyson Richards.