ADV: FREE Search Engine Keyword Analysis Report - Get Yours Today!!

From: 451CsA4rg
Subject: ADV: FREE Search Engine Keyword Analysis Report - Get Yours Today!!
Date: 20 Mar 01 12:37:47 PM

INCREASE SALES FROM YOUR WEBSITE

GUARANTEED TOP TWENTY SEARCH ENGINE PLACEMENT

FREE -KEYWORD   ANALYSIS   REPORT

Is your website at the top of the major search engines? It needs to be! If it is
not, you are missing out on serious amounts of web traffic and business!

Did you know that 85% of web traffic originates from search engines? AND did you
know that 98.2% of searches do NOT go past the third page of search results?
(from the GVU 10th WWW User survey, Oct-Dec 1999)

As a means of introduction we are offering a keywork analysis one time, no
obligation, report of your website`s rank on the major search engines.

You must know whether or not your website is achieving top rank on the major
search engines. If you are not within the first 30 results you loose a distinct
advantage over your competition. Obviously the higher the better.

Click the link below and find out immediately if your website has the ranking
that will make you money.

http://www.geocities.com/searchplace1/index.html

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by
sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send
and we will remove you from our database. Please Note-This is a one time
mailing.Thank you.