Re[2]: Accessibility of ftp.gnustep.org

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Accessibility of ftp.gnustep.org
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:39:41 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:07:09 -0500 Adam Fedor <Adam Fedor <address@hidden>>
wrote:

 >| Sometimes when I type ls in a directory nothing shows up, but when I type
 >| dir it does. I don't know why, and I don't know if that is the problem your
 >| having...

Does someone else have these kind of problem (or another one) ?
The server is ProFTPd. It is used by many of our customers and nobody reported
problem before.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <address@hidden>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998