bad links to the past few weekly updates

From: Adrian Vance Custer
Subject: bad links to the past few weekly updates
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:11:32 -0800

Hello,

Many thanks for your work over the years. Been following the progress for about
five years now. Looking forwards to trying it out in the near future.

I read the weekly updates religiously and have had lots of trouble recently.
The progress seems to togle between two states. In the first the link name on
the root page is wrong "Progress since Oct 15th" and then the linked page is
correct and has all the updates. In the second state the reverse is true: the
home page says "Progress since <current end of week>" and the linked page is
the page since Oct 15th. This has been true for a while (month+) so I think you
need to address it explictly.

Thanks again, I'll keep watching and hopefully run GNUstep in the not too
distant future.

--adrian
address@hidden