inquiry

From: bench1
Subject: inquiry
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:45:06

The following link will take you to a web site that contains
commercial and/or  promotional
information related to laser printer toner cartridges.

By clicking on the link and going to the corresponding web site
you agree that::

1) you are interested in learning more about
    discounted prices on laser printer cartridges

2) you allow express permission to introduce you to our site,
our
     laser printer products, discounts and specials.

Following is the link:

            https://www.eproducts.com/staticsystems/index.html

If you opt  to continue receiving e-mail updates on our products
in the future please confirm by replying
to mailto:address@hidden or calling us at 770-399-0953.

Thank you