Re: [Gnustep-webmasters] end user

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-webmasters] end user
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:55:54 -0600

address@hidden wrote:

> (Who can't figure out how to get CVS access through the firewall at work :(

Richard recently posted a method of doing this using socks (if that's
possible).

There's also a patch to CVS  to get it to connect over port 443 (I think
that's it - basically a secure http session). CVS can also connect via
ssh (although GNUstep CVS may not be set up for that). Finally, there's
cvsweb (GNUstep CVS isn't set up for that either).

It's the last three options that have had me thinking for a while about
moving the CVS server to another site, like subversions.gnu.org. It
already has all these different options set up...