Re: GNUstep releases this month?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep releases this month?
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 10:22:54 -0400

I did a build as well and ran the tests.   Seems fine.

GC

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 11:25 AM Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi

I did a build ot base/gui/back on linux/amd64 gcc and found no issues.
Maybe this is enough to tell that the packages are complete. Didn't test
for bugs on all platforms to know if you caught a good git version or not.

Riccardo

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron