Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:58:20 +0000

If you could *additionally* link to the apps page, that would be great. Last year's ideas are still valid.

Maybe add the link with the following phrasing?

"Application ideas"

"There is also a <a href="" for new apps</a> on GNUstep's wiki."

(I'm on my phone, so putting together the full HTML blurb would be a hassle. Sorry)