Patch: PC application project shouldn't include Renaissance files

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Patch: PC application project shouldn't include Renaissance files
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 03:18:55 -0700

Hi Riccardo and other folks,

as discussed over on, well, discuss, here's a patch that removes the Renaissance resources and configuration from ProjectCenter's application project template. If we want to add it back it can be all or nothing, but the existing implementation left renaissance files and code in a GORM application target.

I tested this by generating an application project, verifying that it didn't include Renaissance (but did include a main gorm file), and checking that it builds and runs using the interface stored in the gorm file.

Thanks,
Graham.