common_ApplicationFolder icon

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: common_ApplicationFolder icon
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:15:07 +0100

Hi everyone, and also Ivan because it's about gui.

Here is my first patch to gui to bring it an Applicationfolder icon. NSApplicationFolder already exists in base so I didn't need to add it.

I've added few lines to NSWorkspace.m to display an icon on all Application folder. And made an icon from the defaultFolder icon and and the default unknownApplication icon.

See the two files attached.

Can you please review them ? And see if is possible to get rid of the sysAppDir variable ?

Cheers,
Bertrand Dekoninck

PS :
Who will I have to ask for a copyright assignment in the future ? Greg ?