WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:57:24 +0800

I am watching a video session from WWDC 2013 and Apple revealed their way of
implementing tagged pointers: use the sole LSB, 1 for tagged pointer and 0 for
normal ones. This is applied across all platforms, i386, amd64, armv7 and
armv7s (compatible to armv7a in Coretx-A15 and partly compatible with AArch64
in 32-bit mode)

Okay technically I am still under NDA so this is pretty much what I can say.