Re: QuartzCore and Opal

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: QuartzCore and Opal
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:22:57 -0700

Hi Ivan,

> I've also tried to compile Opal. I'm running into issues when it tries to
> include CoreFoundation/CFStream.h which does not ship with corebase. Any tips
> on that one? I presume Opal does run solely with GNUstep-provided libraries?

I got opal and the examples to run on Jan 2 - try r34396. When I was working on
it the dependencies listed in README were accurate; now Amr has added a
dependency on corebase.

I'm not sure what Amr is planning to do with opal. I don't have a plan for it
either, but I would like to see gnustep-gui use it.

Eric