Re: FYI: win32 menu arrows, scroller arrows fixed

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: FYI: win32 menu arrows, scroller arrows fixed
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 01:18:07 +0200

Hi Eric,

I noticed that too... since it compalined about 16bit! I didn't came around to fix it myself or even complain about it.

I'll test it ASAP.

Riccardo
Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hey,
For the last month or so several of the built-in images weren't showing up with
the winlib backend (menu arrows, scroller arrows.) I was worried it was a more
serious problem with my rewrite of the NSImage composite methods, but it turned
out to be that I just saved the affected images in a different format
(greyscale TIFF w/ alpha) that  the winlib backend didn't support. I added
support for that bitmap format and now they appear as expected.

Eric