Re: Pending releases for Gorm and GnomeTheme this weekend...

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Pending releases for Gorm and GnomeTheme this weekend...
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:34:26 -0600

On lun, 2011-05-16 at 13:43 -0400, Gregory Casamento wrote:

> I am also planning on a 0.1 release of the GnomeTheme.   It is
> currently stable enough to release so that people can play with it.
> I plan to fix a few small bugs with it before release.
>
> Please provide any feedback you feel is appropriate.
>
> Thanks, GC

NSTabView don't have borders. Some days ago I tried solve this problem,
but looks ugly. Because there are a space between the tabs and borders.
Even with the default theme If you try (in Gorm) adding a button inside
an NSTabView with tabs at bottom, you can place the button above the
tab. Seems like something wrong in the geometry of NSTabView. But maybe
is possible draw a simple line.