Re: Connections in Gorm

From: Tim Schmielau
Subject: Re: Connections in Gorm
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 13:03:10 +0100

On 6 May 2011, at 12:17, Tim Schmielau wrote:

> I am currently trying to recreate a XIB file in Gorm, since importing more
> complex NIB or XIB files does not yet seem to work (thanks however for
> starting to implement these!).
>
> One thing however is driving me mad: I can't figure out where control-dragged
> connections will end up. I draw a connection, everything seems fine. Then I
> select some different object. When I click back on the original object, the
> connection I've just created goes to a completely different object.
>
> The connections usually seem to go to an object I've recently interacted
> with. However it's not (at least not systematically) the one that was
> selected before starting to draw the connection. I just can't figure out any
> regularity that would help me to work around this, so I'm unable to create
> useful Gorm files.

Never mind. After trying to bisect the SVN revision that introduced this
behavior, it has gone. So it seems to be a build issue rather than as issue
with the code. Could it be that Gorm started from a specific directory uses
some resources of the default Gorm installation than from it's own?

Sorry for the noise
Tim