Is our name confusing people....

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Is our name confusing people....
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:18:46 -0500

All,

I keep wondering if our name is confusing people as to what this
project is.   Since our name references a bygone standard (namely
OpenStep) and we have already, admittedly, moved on to being more of
an implementation of Cocoa than anything else the GNUstep name doesn't
really convey what the project is CURRENTLY all about.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this point?

GC
--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)