GNUstep documentation differencies on different sites

From: Atanas Bombov
Subject: GNUstep documentation differencies on different sites
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:53:24 +0200

Dear Richard,

        Recently, while searching through GNUstep's documentation, I run into
the following problem.
The file
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/Reference/Functions.html
 is much
smaller than the file I found through Google:
http://blogninja.com/doc/gnustep-back-doc/Developer/Base/Reference/Functions.html
 .
        Is the former one outdated (still 2005 though), and how can that be
that an "external" website has
more up-to-date document than the main GNUstep website? Just puzzled which one
should I use...

Regards,

Atanas Bombov