Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r27874 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSCell.m

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r27874 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/NSCell.m
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:13:50 -0800 (PST)

I realize that part of the code is likely wrong in setObjectValue:.   I need to correct that (or Fred can) when I have access to the code (in a few hours).   I had thought that I put an else there to use description as a fallback if stringValue or attributedStringValue were not available.

As I told Fred, I will write a test case to illustrate this behavior on Mac OS X.

Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer