Re: question to backend/gui guru...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: question to backend/gui guru...
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:54:29 -0700 (PDT)

Xavier,

You've given little information about what you're actually trying to do.  Your
email details how you would like to solve the issue, but doesn't clearly define
what the issue is.

Based on the fact that you briefly mention OpenGL, I assume you want to make a
GNUstep application which displays OpenGL graphics.  GNUstep has an
implementation of NSOpenGLView which allows OpenGL to be directly displayed in
the view.   GNUstep does this by creating an OpenGL window and reparenting it
to the view, thus not incurring any overhead.

Is there some issue with using this?

Later, GJC

--Gregory Casamento