Focusing on completing the remainder of classes in GUI

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Focusing on completing the remainder of classes in GUI
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

All.

I would like to make a concerted effort between now until the end of the year
to complete the remaining classes in GUI.   I am considering which version of
Mac OS X's Cocoa API which will be our "minimum compatibility" that is to say,
we should guarantee that a certain version of the API is supported by GNUstep.
I will annouce this at a later date.

I will start making a list of all of the classes which I believe need to be
implemented or need work and put them up on the tasks page at
http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=gnustep.   There are already some classes
there, I will add to the list as time goes on.

Take a class and start working on it, if you can.   Please keep the task system
updated so that there is no duplication of effort.

Regards, GJC

--Gregory John Casamento