Nib compatibility progress

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Nib compatibility progress
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I just wanted to post some screenshots here of progress thusfar on nib compatibility efforts.  Here is a gui done in IB, the GNUstep one is running in a live app and the Cocoa one is in IB.  This is using a nib file called busybox.nib which is checked in on the NibCompatibility branch along with all of the other changes.   GNUstep appears to be reading nibs quite well at this point.

I am considering merging this on Saturday or Sunday.  I have tested it extensively and have kept up to date with all of the changes on the trunk.

Later,
--
Gregory John Casamento