Re: RSS feed for GNUstep SVN repository?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: RSS feed for GNUstep SVN repository?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:52:53 +0100

On 25 Mar 2006, at 16:52, Andrew Ruder wrote:

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 07:27:46AM +0000, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
--- snip ---
address@hidden:(~)$ ls -lA /svn/repos/dragon/hooks
total 4
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 333 Feb 15 21:05 post-commit
address@hidden:(~)$ cat /svn/repos/dragon/hooks/post-commit
#!/bin/sh

REPNAME="dragon"
LOGFILE="/www/webdav.operatelecom.com/html/logs/${REPNAME}.log"
RSS="/www/webdav.operatelecom.com/html/logs/${REPNAME}.rss"

/svn/bin/SVNTransactionDetailLogAppender.py $1 $2 $LOGFILE
/svn/bin/SVNTransactionDetailLogRDFGenerator.py $REPNAME https://
webdav.operatelecom.com/${REPNAME} $LOGFILE $RSS
exit 0
--- snap ---

The scripts can be found at: http://svn.mulle-kybernetik.com/ SVNTools/
trunk/

That would be cool, but I'm not sure we have any sort of access to the
actual repository to add in the post-commit hook.  (i.e. you can't add
that with only svn:// or svn+ssh:// access).