ANN: StepTalk Palette 1.1

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: ANN: StepTalk Palette 1.1
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:06:31 +0100

I worked a bit on the steptalk palette today, and I added some nice improvements...

obligatory screenshot: http://www.roard.com/screenshots/ screenshot_steptalk_palette2.png

You can create script outlets on the fly -- no need to use the object1,object2,...object9 limitation.. :-)
I added a non-ui object that you can instanciate as any object
The StepTalkView is still there, but more like a button containing a script. And actually by default its target/action is itself, so when you click on it, you execute the script. To change the default image, just dragn'drop another on it :-)
added a connection inspector to only show the script outlets

So basically now, it's more useable :-) and starts to be quite nice.

Check the readme files for more infos. You can download it from here:
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/STPalette-1.1.tgz

enjoy :)

--
Nicolas Roard