Re: Installation on windows (fwd)

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Installation on windows (fwd)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:50:50 -0800

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 2005-03-16 06:06:11 +0000 Sheldon Gill <address@hidden> wrote:

I've a range of "problems" regarding GNUstep in respect to the file system, some of which are wishes for better behaviour but some are certainly what I'd categorize as bugs. These "wishes" aren't restricted to the windows environment either.

Perhaps starting with reporting individual bugs would make sense ... since
they generally only get fixed if people know about them, and a problem
broken down into individual parts is much easier to deal with.
<StandardAlexInflammatoryStyle>Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong </StandardAlexInflammatoryStyle> or at least not all of the time. Systemic problems require systemic solutioins.

The does not simply apply to programming, either.