Re: Next release

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Next release
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:53:19 +0100

Le 16 mars 05, à 11:03, Stefan Urbanek a écrit :

Hi,

What are the plans for the next GNUstep -bas and -gui releases?

Is it possible to make minor releases more often and to publish plans/todos for
next major and minor releases?

Hi Stefan,

It's a welcome addition to wiki. You can move tasks which are in Tasks tracker first to start in my opinion. I read you previous mail on this subject and I have hoped to reply to it, but frankly I haven't been found the time to put on wiki what I would like to do or to be done on my side for -gui… (First I have -gui patches to clean and to submit :-/)

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden