Re: OpenStep Compliance and development process (fwd)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: OpenStep Compliance and development process (fwd)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:33:11 +0100

On 2003-04-04 19:44:01 +0000 Serg Stoyan <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Reading thread discuss about OpenStep compliance, fixes, enhancements, some
crazy though came into my mind. What do you think about class' maintainers?
We have many classes that need implementation, testing, fixing,
documenting. What if any person that interested in improvements of some
class become maintainer of this class? What does this process involves?

I think it's a very good idea ! So with that functionment, bugs in -gui should
be
more easily tracked and removed ... And hopefully, the class documentation
will be updated .

--
Nicolas Roard