Re: Disabling inline in mframe.m

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Disabling inline in mframe.m
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:46:35 +0200 (CEST)

I forgot to say that inline nested functions are not essential - while we
can't live without a working Objective-C compiler, or nested functions
returning a variable size struct <because that would prevent us from
implementing some functionality>, we can live without inline nested
functions <because that only gives us a tiny performance penalty>.