gnuschool-help

[Gnuschool-help] GNU backgammon

From: zahra Qasemi
Subject: [Gnuschool-help] GNU backgammon
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:31:11 +0330

Hello
GNU backgammon is an open source project,but i cant find the game code anywhere.
I shoud implement some backgammon program codes with python on my system that relate to game theory or machine learning and explain those program codes for a university project.I chose GNUBG but I couldnt find any useful information.
In fact Im an amateur in python and I downloaded "gnubg-1.05.000" file then ran "gnubg" from "scripts" file but I couldnt see any outputs.I dont know what output should I see and I think these are not the codes that shows playing backgammon like rolling the dice and moving the checkers.
Please help me
Thank you so much