Re: GNUnet e.V. – Taler Systems SA Agreement is a TeX file

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: GNUnet e.V. – Taler Systems SA Agreement is a TeX file
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:06:00 +0200

That's an agreement between GNUnet e.V. and Taler Systems SA, which you do not need to sign but should be aware of (and which primarily has implications if any of your code ends up in GNU Taler).

The one contributors should sign is here:

https://www.gnunet.org/static/pdf/copyright.pdf

Happy hacking!

Christian