Re: Cannot download source code

From: Mikhail
Subject: Re: Cannot download source code
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 17:50:33 +0300

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 08:06:52AM -0400, fossy--- via Mailinglist for GNUnet
developers wrote:
> Hello there.
> I'd just like to report: http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-0.16.3.tar.gz
> I get this message when I go and attempt to download it:
>
> ....gz.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
> Try again later, or contact the server administrator.
>
> I am running OpenBSD, but I have never seen such message until now..

Can't comment on download thing, but

"ftp http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnunet/gnunet-0.16.3.tar.gz";

works for me.

Compiling 0.16.3 on OpenBSD won't be successful though, you need to use
git sources for now, until there is a new release.