Re: packaging question on gnunet-gtk

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: packaging question on gnunet-gtk
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 14:27:16 +0100

Hi Nikita,

I've figured it out: gnunet-conversation-gtk was only being built when
GNU libextractor was found by configure --- because it was linked
against that library. However, that linkage was no longer needed, so I
was able to remove the dependency and now it works even without LE.

So workaround: --with-extractor=$LE_PREFIX
or: update to latest Git ;-)

Happy hacking!

Christian