Re: Attacking the documentation monster

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: Attacking the documentation monster
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 23:52:34 +0100

Spam killed this. We already constantly have to delete 'bug reports'
from the Web that were submitted as link spam. A wiki will drain
resources to keep the spammers out, and at the same time experience says
the contributions will be low quality (it has been tried).

If someone really is capable and invests time into contributing to
documentation, they can pick up Git and send patches.