Using GNUnet API for distributed database in an app

From: Prayank
Subject: Using GNUnet API for distributed database in an app
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 06:35:34 +0100 (CET)

Hello Everyone,

I had recently researched about GNUnet and tried basic things which are mentioned in this post which was a comparison of CJDNS, GNUnet and Yggdrasil: https://prayank23.github.io/camouflage//blog/cjdns/

Things that I liked: Documentation, Presentations by Martin in FOSDEM20 in 2020 and Software works as expected.

I want to use GNUnet API in one of my projects so that I don't have to use a centralized database which helps all users communicate, do transactions etc. Instead it will use GNUnet and each application instance will create a peer which helps in achieving everything without relying on centralized servers. Is this possible and makes sense?

Is this the only documentation for APIs https://rest.gnunet.org/ ? Or there are any other examples, tutorials etc.? Is there any project which uses GNUnet API to achieve something similar? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F