Re: Remove me from the buildbot mailing list

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:33:51 +0000

The recent mail are probably due to the addition of nightly builds and the ARM
worker.
As those builds failed initially until setup correctly, all commit were
considered the "culprits".
But this should be ok now.

What we could do is let buildbot only send reports to a mailing list instead of
the commiters directly.