Remove me from the buildbot mailing list

From: Yujiri
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:14:24 +0000

Buildbot has been spamming me with build failure emails ever since the
documentation-only patch I submitted weeks ago. The content of the emails
doesn't suggest any way to unsubscribe. I don't want to block sender because
this is a project whose goals I adore and I hope to contribute more in the
future, but I need these unsolicited irrelevant emails to stop, and it reflects
poorly on the project that I was added to this list automatically with no
obvious way to unsubscribe.