Error download hostlist

From: Guilherme Macedo
Subject: Error download hostlist
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 00:05:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hey!

I installed GNUnet v0.10.1 in Debian 10.10 from the package provided by the
distro. However, for some reason I can't connect to the peer network since it
can't download the hostlist. The returned error is:

hostlist-645 WARNING Download of hostlist from `http://v10.gnunet.org/hostlist'
failed: `Couldn't resolve host name'

If I try to download it manually, I receive the same error.

% curl http://v10.gnunet.org/hostlist
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: v10.gnunet.org

I've read the documentation, but I couldn't find a solution. Maybe the solution
is trivial, so apologies in advance.

Best regards.

Guilherme Macedo