Re: Two small questions about some components

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: Re: Two small questions about some components
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 00:19:36 +0200

Christian Grothoff <grothoff@gnunet.org> writes:

> Hi Alessio,
>
> Both of these sound reasonable, but please make sure to update the
> documentation of gnunet-config when you do this!
>
> -Christian

Then, attached is a patch to adress those two things.

I also added an additional patch which doesn't change code, but rather
documentation and similar documents.  It's actually something that has
been bothering me for a while, but it's quite minor so I never spent
time dealing with it.  Since I was changing documentation due to
gnunet-config's new behaviour, I took the chance to correct it.

As the title of the commit says, the patch fixes some incorrect usages
of the `i.e.' formula. I won't claim that my changes are the best from a
literary point of view, but I believe they are at least "less wrong"
than what was before :)

Thanks,
A.V.