Re: Patches from proofreading gnunet-www

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Patches from proofreading gnunet-www
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:58:14 +0200

FYI I applied your patches to https://stage.gnunet.org

BR

On 14. Apr 2021, at 10:22, William Liquorice <william@howhill.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've spent some time going through the website templates for spelling and grammar issues, and have gone from A to F so far. Just figured out git format-patch, so I thought I'd submit some patches containing suggested corrections. They're each corrections for individual files, to make them easy to review.

I held back on issues of writing style, as that's more subjective.

One issue that I have found myself unable to solve is the FAQ about distributed ledger technologies, because the question only sort-of makes sense for the given answer. Seems like the question is asking about whether, but the answer seems to focus more on using distributed ledgers in GNUnet. Should I open an issue on the bug tracker for it?

I hope that these patches prove to be useful.

Thank you,
William Liquorice
<0001-Proofreading-changes-and-corrections-to-applications.patch><0002-Proofreading-changes-and-corrections-to-architecture.patch><0003-Proofreading-changes-and-corrections-to-engage.html..patch><0004-Proofreading-changes-and-corrections-to-ev.html.j2.patch><0005-Proofreading-changes-and-corrections-to-faq.html.j2.patch>