The promised diagrams

From: William Liquorice
Subject: The promised diagrams
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 20:13:32 +0100

Hello everyone,

I just exported the .dia files to SVG. All of them are pretty scruffy right now, these are just how I left them when I gave up on my Rust project.

The big "gnunet" diagram is pretty much a recreation if the full architecture diagram. It has grown rather organically, and I tried to lay things out to minimise tangling of different systems. The others are in various states of organisation.

The key to interpreting them is much like the architecture diagram:
        * Double-barred boxes are applications
        * Hexagons are services
        * Diamonds are libraries
* Solid black arrows are dependencies (start point depends on the end point).
        * Solid blue arrows indicate that the start point plugs into the end
point.
        * The (very rare) dashed black arrow is an "indirect dependency"

If there's a way to keep path nodes locked to specific points on other objects in an SVG file, I think I would make new SVG originals, because the Dia diagrams all look a bit naff and the program is a bit difficult to work with anyway.

Let me know what you think!

        - William