Changes in the handbook

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Changes in the handbook
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:01:13 +0100

Hi,

I have written some entries for messenger service in the handbook
(developer.texi, keyconcepts.texi and user.texi) and I'm not sure to
just commit them or if should someone check them first?

I think more importantly to check is the part in keyconcepts. I wanted
to add a segment clearifying that the anonymous ego which can be used
does not provide the same or any comparable form of anonymity as the FS
submodule.

The other parts in user- and developer-chapters do not interfere with
other given sections. I would also be fine to rewrite the part about
anonymity to fit in the user-chapter but I thought it would fit in the
keyconcepts-chapter.

Also I was thinking about creating images or animations to visualize
the messenger protocol (processes of members joining, leaving and other
functions). Is there a way to add something like this to the handbook
or a place to put something like this?

-Jacki