Logging testbed started services

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Logging testbed started services
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 16:50:31 +0100

Hi,

I've properly fixed my problem with the testbed barriers by not using
them since they don't seem to offer a good way to work with shared
memory and they have to be used from separate processes.

So my first test for peer to peer communication with the messenger
service is running but it seems like there is no message coming
through. It's probably still an error inside of the service but I don't
get any logs from the services running inside of the testbed.

Is there a way to get those logs? Because the only other possibility to
debug this is currently running the service on two different devices in
local network which includes sharing pre-commit code and much
compiling. There has to be a better way, right? (I haven't found
something in the handbook yet.)

Happy hacking
Jacki