[event] Weekly Meet on Tuesdays in mumble, starting TUE 30th June

From: sva
Subject: [event] Weekly Meet on Tuesdays in mumble, starting TUE 30th June
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 23:26:36 +0200

Dear all,

one of the outcomes from the online event is that we're trying to come
together every Tuesday to continue trying stuff & playing around.

By default we'll meet in mumble (gnunet.org) but as it turned out to be
very helpful to have the option for Screenshare we might use BBB in
parallel, too - the link will be spread via mumble once about time.

Most likely the first topics will be:

* groupchat https://git.gnunet.org/groupchat.git/ and
* the CADET-gtk https://gitlab.com/TheJackiMonster/cadet-gtk

The second Tuesday will be 7th of July, the day of our monthly meeting,
where we will be discussing various things, maybe followed up by some
learn, try & play afterwards, too :)

Looking forward to see some of you there!

Cheers,
sva.