package for debian

From: david tournaire
Subject: package for debian
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:53:27 +0200

Hello.

I am surprised to not see such a big distrib as Debian in the list of distributions providing packages for gnunet.
version  v0.10.1 is in debian 10 "buster" main repository.

As the install page gives hints for installing from source to debian unsers, I started to try installing a build environment but it ended up not necessary (ok, the page says debian 9, but I didn't know which number was "buster" before writing this mail.)

I hope to get somewhere with my git over gnunet idea...

yours