Re: emailserver

From: Nikita Gillmann
Subject: Re: emailserver
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 22:57:25 +0200

Christian Grothoff transcribed 2.8K bytes:
> I'm the only admin, and gnunet.org intentionally permits those with a
> local account to send from any domain. As long as you don't start to
> spam, send malware, exhaust system resources, or use it for commercial
> activity, nobody really cares how you use your account there.

Okay, thanks. I forgot that gnunet.org is different than the
taler.net servers.

> Now, whether modern spam filters on the receiver's side will be happy
> with you sending from gnunet.org as netbsd.org is another story...

At least the spf records of the server indicate that this is
acceptable behavior for everyone checking for spf.
Hopefully I will find a more convenient solution, for now I'll use an
ssh tunnel to gnunet whenever I need it.