Re: NSE needs updating for 0.12?

From: IC Rainbow
Subject: Re: NSE needs updating for 0.12?
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:57:30 +0300

I checked transport and core monitors. It appears that the transport
knows about circa 7 nodes, but core reports connection only to one
Y924 tcp.0.[sam.net.in.tum.de]:2086

And my nodes don't know/connect about each other even after I do the
peerinfo get/put dance manually. And the learned hostlist is empty
everywhere. My, this needs some detective work...