Re: GNUnet e.V. annual meeting

From: xrs
Subject: Re: GNUnet e.V. annual meeting
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 09:29:15 +0100

Hey guys,

at the GNUnet meetup yesterday the wish was expressed to set up a
remote conference for people who don't attend the annual meeting in
person. Last year this was done by lurchi and me.

t3sserakt kindly provides a conference tool (mic+soundsys) which he
would send to 36c3.

Is there anybody who could facilitate the setup and take care? Please
contact t3sserakt.

Thanks for your attention,
xrs